[RSS] I’m fighting to get married to my half-brother & father of my kids – people tell us to burn in hell but it’s true

RSS
Bots
Bots
First Name: RSS FeedBot
Canada

[RSS] I’m fighting to get married to my half-brother & father of my kids – people tell us to burn in hell but it’s true

Post by RSS »

TWO half-siblings fighting for the right to get married have hit back at trolls who told them to “burn in hell”.

Ana Parra only met her half-brother Daniel when she was 20 – but she said she instantly fell in love and the couple now have two kids, aged five and three.

NewsflashAna Parra met her half-brother Daniel when she was 20[/caption]
NewsflashAna said she instantly felt attracted to her half-brother Daniel[/caption]
NewsflashThe couple now have two kids, aged five and three[/caption]
The siblings, from Spain, are fighting for the right to tie the knot.

Ana, whose dad abandoned her when she was a child, said they both initially found it hard to “admit” their love for each other.

“We didn’t want to realise it,” Ana told Spanish media.

“We were angry with ourselves because it was hard to admit and break that taboo. We are siblings even though we didn’t feel that way.”

After meeting up and kissing for the first time, Ana said they “felt somewhat ashamed of what had just happened”.

But Daniel said: “That kiss broke all barriers, marked a before and after. It was like a reality check.”

“Imagine liking a girl and, for a moral reason, being forbidden to be with her. It’s really hard to deal with.”

The pair first started seeing each other in secret.

But they eventually decided to go public with their relationship in a big TV interview after a trip to London.

“We didn’t feel like telling everyone our story one by one, so that’s why we decided to tell it this way,” Ana said.

But after telling their world about their secret, they faced a barrage of abuse.

“There are people who have written to us on social media telling us that we’re going to burn in hell,” Ana said.

Despite the backlash, the pair now have two children.

Ana insisted both the kids are “perfectly healthy” despite the risk of them being born with a recessive disease due to their parents being genetically related.

In Spain, the law bans marriage between direct relatives – although consensual incest is not a crime.

But Ana and Daniel want to make it official and get married – and are fighting to change the law.

“Societies must advance and not cling to traditionalism,” Ana said.

“We love each other and that is what should prevail. We are not harming anyone.

“That is why we want people to know our story.”

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22213908/ ... true-love/

Return to “United Kingdom”