[RSS] My colleagues think my skirt is inappropriate for work – but my boss loves it, it’s in the eye of the beholder

RSS
Bots
Bots
First Name: RSS FeedBot
Canada

[RSS] My colleagues think my skirt is inappropriate for work – but my boss loves it, it’s in the eye of the beholder

Post by RSS »

A WOMAN who was slammed by co-workers for wearing an “inappropriate” skirt says her boss loves her racy attire. The glam influencer took to social media and revealed her work outfit, which divided opinion online. ImageTiktok/@katielondon00The video began with the woman teasing viewers by showing a bit of skin[/caption] ImageShe then revealed her racy work attireTiktok/@katielondon00 In the video, TikToker @Katielondon00 teased viewers by showing off her flash boots and an innocent amount of her bare-skinned thighs. The clip then cut to a full shot of the woman in her racy work clothes. Her top hugged her curvaceous figure and her mini-skirt had revealing patches that showed glimpses of her thighs. The woman said: “Colleagues thinking my skirt is inappropriate for work… “The inappropriateness is in the eye of the beholder. “But my boss loves it.” The video has more than 23,000 views with most fans left besotted with the influencer. “Depends on the job,” a TikTok user said. “Want to be my employee,” one added. “Looks absolutely stunning,” a second remarked. “Beautiful,” a third claimed. However, not all viewers were keen on the look. “It is inappropriate and you should have lost your job,” another said. Other workers have also attracted heat for their workplace outfits and have even been fired as result. One woman was stunned when she was sent home for her “inappropriate outfit”. Another worker shared how she was dress coded for simply putting her own spin on her uniforms. ImageTiktok/@katielondon00The influencer claimed her boss ‘loved’ her skirt[/caption]

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22240957/ ... -loves-it/

Return to “United Kingdom”