[RSS] Twitch streamer Paula Gonu reveals she cooked part of her KNEE in spaghetti & fed it to her boyfriend

RSS
Bots
Bots
First Name: RSS FeedBot
Canada

[RSS] Twitch streamer Paula Gonu reveals she cooked part of her KNEE in spaghetti & fed it to her boyfriend

Post by RSS »

A TWITCH streamer has admitted she cooked part of her own KNEE in spaghetti and fed it to her boyfriend. Paula Gonu, from Spain, has more than 228,000 followers on the platform, and recently had surgery on her leg. ImageInstagramShe was in for a routine knee surgery[/caption] ImageInstagramThe disgusting meal has come under fire and gone viral[/caption] She was under local anaesthetic – meaning she was awake for the op. During the surgery, the doctor asked her if she wanted to keep some of her cartilage – which she took home in a small sample jar. But after the surgery, Paula had an urge to eat the piece of cartilage, and began joking about it with her boyfriend. She said: “I told him I wanted to eat it because it was part of me and I had to put it back in my body. “I wanted to be able to say in my head that I’ve eaten a piece of my own meniscus.” Shockingly, Paula made a spaghetti Bolognese sauce with the cartilage in it, and ate it – as well as feeding it to her boyfriend. Her admission on a recent YouTube video has fans up in a frenzy, with many disgusted by her admission. One user tweeted: “What in the fresh hell is this?” Another fan commented: “At what point did I decide that it was a good idea to watch this over dinner?” However, some found it entertaining: “Did they wash it down with a nice Chianti?” Another Twitch streamer came under fire after sharing the moment she ran over a dog online. The Polish influencer, who goes by the name Sidneuke on the social media platform, was driving along and talking to fans when she appeared to suddenly hit something. She was looking down at her phone to check a notification at that moment. Distressing footage shows the streamer’s jaw drop as her car seemingly strikes something in the road – prompting the sound of a dog whimpering. The sound of a canine crying gets louder as she jumps out of her vehicle and looks around. She then begins ranting about dogs, saying: “If someone lets the dogs out and it’s not a one-off situation. In Poland, drivers are banned from using hand-held phones while driving. Guidelines on Twitch‘s website, however, state that it prohibits “dangerous or distracted driving, including using a phone while driving and drunk driving.” ImageGettyThe influencer has shocked and disgusted fans[/caption] ImageInstagramShe has more than 228,000 followers on Twitch[/caption]

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22305591/ ... ross-meal/

Return to “United Kingdom”