[RSS] I’m a mum-of-nine but people can’t believe I had them all at the same time – it’s a nightmare on their birthday

RSS
Bots
Bots
First Name: RSS FeedBot
Canada

[RSS] I’m a mum-of-nine but people can’t believe I had them all at the same time – it’s a nightmare on their birthday

Post by RSS »

PEOPLE were shocked when Halima Cissé gave birth to nine babies at the same time – so imagine coordinating their birthday party. The family from Mali welcomed their record-breaking nonuplets in 2021 but celebrated the joint bash for the first time at their home last week. ImageThe nonuplets enjoying their second birthday ImagePlenty of family and friends attended the bash ImageIt was a hectic party considering the amount of children involved ImageMum-of-nine Halima Cissé said her kids were a gift from God Pictures showed the nine youngsters kitted out to the theme of superhero cartoon Miraculous as they celebrated their second birthday. However, when it was time to blow out the candles it appeared to be quite the ordeal to get all tots around the table. What’s more, it required an army of helpers to entertain the lively children. The busy mum said the party was a bit of a nightmare. Halima told the Associated Press: “We know that the nonuplets are a gift from God. “Raising children is not easy, even with one child it is difficult. “So, [imagine] nine babies at the same time.” About two-years-ago, doctors could not believe their eyes when Halima was in labour. It took a team of more than 32 professionals to ensure the safe birth, which ended up breaking the Guinness World Records. Halima and her husband, Abdelkader Arby, now share four boys and five girls together as a result. The boys are named Mohammed, Bah, Oumar, Elhadji and the girls are called Hawa, Adama, Oumou, Kadidia and Fatouma. The loving mother said she could not raise them alone. Halima said: “Since I am in Mali, members of my family support me to raise the children. “Especially my sister, she is with me morning and evening, every day for everything that concerns the care of the children.” The children were originally conceived in Morocco and remained at a clinic for 19 months before they moved back home. They are the world’s only nonuplets. The last birth that broke the Guinness World Record for the most children delivered at a single birth to survive was held by “Octomom” in 2009. ImageThe family all together around the time of their first birthday ImageThe youngsters are the world’s only nonuplets ImageGroupe AkditalIt took more than 32 medical staff to deliver the babies safely[/caption]

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22308230/ ... -birthday/

Return to “United Kingdom”