[RSS] Watch moment neighbour threatens to call police on gardener for ‘making too much noise’ – and it’s dividing opinio

RSS
Bots
Bots
First Name: RSS FeedBot
Canada

[RSS] Watch moment neighbour threatens to call police on gardener for ‘making too much noise’ – and it’s dividing opinio

Post by RSS »

THIS is the moment an angry neighbour threatened to call the cops on a gardener for “making too much noise” – and it has divided opinion. The aggrieved man was caught on camera as he chided the worker on a suburban street in western Sydney, Australia, sparking fury online. ImageYoutube/Lush Cut LawnsJason Selmes, the gardener from Lush Cut Laws, is approached by the neighbour[/caption] ImageYoutube/Lush Cut LawnsThe worker was cutting through a mountain of grass[/caption] ImageYoutube/Lush Cut LawnsJason explained he was legally allowed to mow peoples’ lawns during the day[/caption] The viral video was shared to YouTube and showed the landscaper tirelessly cutting through an unkept front yard. As the man got the knee-height grass down to a respectable level, he was approached by a frustrated resident. The neighbour said: “All morning, you’ve given me a f***ing headache, you need to finish it up.” Jason Selmes, the gardener from Lush Cut Laws, was taken back and explained he was legally allowed to mow lawns during the day. Jason said: “The neighbours here have seen this lawn get bad and no one has ever bothered to come and help them. “That’s why I’m here. “Perhaps if you guys helped, we wouldn’t have this issue.” The neighbour, who appeared to be an elderly man, stood there with his arms crossed and was not having a bar of it. He said: “Do you think I care about that. “Let me tell you again, I’m going to be a nice guy for another 15 minutes all right. “You’ve got 15 minutes before I call the police. “I can’t have this all morning.” Jason was unmoved by the threats and continued on with the job. According to state law, mowers and other power tools can be used between 7am to 8pm from Monday to Saturday. The incident took place at 10am on a Saturday morning, 7News reported. The video has almost two million views, with punters divisive over the issue. “I bet that guy is a pain in the a** to the entire neighbourhood – you did a great hob on this lawn,” a YouTube user said. “You handled it like a champ” one added. “As a cop, I hated when people thought they could use me as a threat,” a second claimed. However, others sided with the neighbour. “In his defence, after an hour of weed whacking I would have been mildly annoyed,” another said. Resident disputes have trended online – this “petty” neighbour has appeared to mow just their half of a shared strip of grass amid an alleged feud.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22327190/ ... -gardener/

Return to “United Kingdom”