[RSS] ‘World’s loneliest house’ surrounded by stunning views with no neighbours for MILES – and people think it’s magica

RSS
Bots
Bots
First Name: RSS FeedBot
Canada

[RSS] ‘World’s loneliest house’ surrounded by stunning views with no neighbours for MILES – and people think it’s magica

Post by RSS »

A BEAUTIFUL cottage dubbed the “world’s loneliest house” is perfect for those looking for some peace as the closest neighbour is miles away.

The tiny white house has been branded “magical” as it is surrounded by stunning valley views.

AlamyThe tiny property is located in Glencoe[/caption]
TiktokThe cottage is next to the Loch Achtriochtan[/caption]
AlamyThe closest neighbour is miles away[/caption]
A secluded property in the Scottish islands, the Achnambeithach Cottage is located in Glencoe near Loch Achtriochtan.

The two-bedroom cottage is said to be dating back to 1900.

While there are other secluded properties in the Highlands, none of them is as remote as the Achnambeithach.

Tiktokers were left stunned by the region’s breathtaking views with one saying: “I envy the person who lives in that house.”

“Scotland is magical.”

Someone said: “WILD…I had a dream I lived in a cottage at the base of rocky hills & you had to cross a bridge to get there.

“This is literally my dream cottage.”

Someone else wrote: “that would be well nice to live there the scenery is amazing just Scotland’s amazing.”

Another lonely house has been sitting empty on a small deserted island for nearly 100 years.

The single white building of a green hill on Elliðaey – a tiny island south of Iceland.

Meanwhile, Skiddaw House in Cumbria is only accessible by foot, has no electricity or internet and is ideal for anyone looking to escape the real world.

And a one-bedroom home is up for grabs for £260,000 – and it comes with its own deserted island.

The isolated dwelling, built in 2009, sits on Wohoa Bay in Washington County, Maine, USA, with outstanding views of the Atlantic Ocean.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21974620/ ... s-magical/

Return to “United Kingdom”